1. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
2. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or enter information on our site.
3. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
4. Do we collect and store your credit card information?
No. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
5. How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
a. Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
b. Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
If you would like to update or correct information previously provided to us, please send an e-mail with your new information, including your complete name, postal address, and email address to Orders@GreenKart.co.nz.com.
Registered users can modify and update their membership information (including name, mailing address, telephone number and email address) by accessing the password-protected "Edit Profile" page.
Your Consent and Changes to this Policy
Liquor Sale & Supply Policy
No proof of age = no sale
- Liquor will not be sold to any person under the age of 18 years.
- Liquor will not be sold to - intoxicated person, sold on Good Friday and Christmas Day,or before 1pm on Anzac Day
- Our staff will insist on age verification if users “look” 25 years of age or younger – it’s a judgement call so please be flattered if they ask – it’s not our intent to offend! (For our Service Users)
- It is Company policy that if appropriate identification is not supplied when requested then the attempt to purchase liquor will be declined and the order will be cancelled with full refund.
- To help prevent ‘secondary supply’, our policy is to request identification for any person in a group where a member of the group looks under the age of 25 and our team reasonably believes there is a possibility that beer or wine may be being purchased for this person. This will be checked while we do the deliveries when needed.
- We may not knowingly sell liquor to an intoxicated person while we deliver the orders.
- Online Users have to declare that they are above the age of 18 years, If found otherwise when we do the delivery, we would cancel the order and the User account will be suspended from our service.
Acceptable Forms of ID are:
Photo identification is the only acceptable form of identification when purchasing tobacco and liquor – the only acceptable forms of photo identification are:
- HANZ 18+ identification card
- Valid passport (NZ or International). Passports must be valid & original
- NZ Photographic Drivers Licence